Pragma is an industry leader in algorithmic trading and analytical services. Our uncompromising approach has resulted in an offering that is acknowledged by our many institutional clients to be the best in its class. Building on this foundation, we are expanding aggressively, both in our main execution service offerings, and in new areas of quantitative trading. Trade desk personnel are Pragma’s front-line interface with our buy-side and sell-side clients and play a critical role in maintaining the high level of customer satisfaction that contributes to our success. The Trade desk is responsible for monitoring all daily order flow through Pragma’s proprietary algorithms, consulting with clients, in-depth order analysis, and investigating all inquiries and customizations related to the algorithms.
- Manage trading risk by monitoring and analyzing client order flow in Pragma’s Algorithms
- Service clients by handling time-sensitive trading issues and inquiries related to trading performance, logic, and suspected problems
- Manage client requests and algorithmic configurations for Pragma’s clients
- Conduct training sessions with clients to properly assist with the implementation of their electronic trading solution
- Work closely with Sales to drive the growth of business through client relationship management
- Provide input to product development and work with Research, Development and QA staff to manage construction of Pragma’s product suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Comp Sci. or Engineering a plus)
- Knowledgeable in electronic trading, equity, and financial markets with understanding of trading lifecycles
- Series 7 and Series 63 (a plus)
- Knowledge of ECN’s, Dark pools, and Equity market structure (Spot FX markets is a plus)
- Be able to consistently deliver diligent and high-quality results when managing client requests
- Communicate well and remain personable and efficient in stressful trading situations
Pragma is an independent provider of quantitative trading technology. Our broker-neutral, multi-asset trading solutions power traditional asset managers, commodity trading advisors, hedge funds, broker-dealers, banks, and exchanges.
Pragma offers a casual and stimulating environment in which initiative and enthusiasm are the rule. We value excellence in everything we do and distinguish ourselves from our competitors by the quality of our software and the sophistication of our products’ analytical underpinnings. Our uncompromising approach has resulted in a product that is acknowledged by our many institutional clients to be the best in its class.
- Computer of your choice (macOS or Windows)
- Comprehensive employer paid insurance options
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible work environment
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Please submit resumes to email@example.com with the subject line “Trade Desk Support.”
Due to the volume of submissions, Pragma may be unable to respond to all candidates.