The QA Analyst will develop and execute test plans for our software suite, both manual and automatic. They will carefully document the issues they discover, and work to reproduce issues that occur in production. They will work to improve the testability of all our applications, and contribute to all aspects of software quality.
- Planning, developing, and executing tests against Trading systems
- Writing automated test cases using existing frameworks and harnesses
- Working with development and support staff on improving system testability and creating continuous testing environments
- Working with support staff and developers to reproduce production issue
- Ensuring the quality of documentation and release notes
- Implementing solutions for regression, interoperability, stress, and latency testing
- Setting up and maintaining a variety of testing environments
- Implementing and performing change management procedures following company standards
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in quality assurance, system development, and automated testing
- Experience with Firebug / Chrome Developer Tools / IE Developer Tools Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with JS based test automation (Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, Protractor, Jasmine, Mocha)
- Experience testing web based applications. Very strong knowledge of QA fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Excellent analytical, documentation, and communication skills
- Detail oriented; demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; Good sense of urgency, resourcefulness and independence
- Experience with Java and any Programming
- Experience with QA automated tools such as Selenium etc.
- Ability to read and debug programs
Pragma is an independent provider of quantitative trading technology. Our broker-neutral, multi-asset trading solutions power traditional asset managers, commodity trading advisors, hedge funds, broker-dealers, banks, and exchanges.
Pragma offers a casual and stimulating environment in which initiative and enthusiasm are the rule. We value excellence in everything we do, and distinguish ourselves from our competitors by the quality of our software and the sophistication of our products’ analytical underpinnings. Our uncompromising approach has resulted in a product that is acknowledged by our many institutional clients to be the best in its class.
- Computer of your choice (OS X or Windows)
- Comprehensive employer paid insurance options
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible work environment
Please submit resumes to email@example.com with the subject line “QA Analyst.” Principals only. No recruiters please.
Due to the volume of submissions, Pragma may be unable to respond to all candidates.