- Plan, develop and execute tests against Trading systems.
- Develop and maintain an automation framework based on selected automation tool.
- Write automated test cases using existing frameworks and harnesses.
- Use strong communication skills (written and verbal) to work with development and support staff on improving system testability and creating continuous testing environments.
- Work with support staff and developers to reproduce production issues.
- Ensure the quality of documentation and release notes.
- Implement solutions for regression, interoperability, stress and latency testing.
- Set up and maintain a variety of testing environments. Implement and perform change management procedures following company standard.
- Bachelor’s degree or U.S. equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field (Employer will accept either a 3-year or 4-year bachelor’s degree) plus 5 years of professional experience working on all phases of software development lifecycle (including quality assurance, system development and automated testing).
- Must also have the following: 5 years of professional experience using web development tools (including Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, and Internet Explorer (“IE”) Developer Tools) and using distributed systems for web security testing and web performance analysis.
- 5 years of professional experience using testing web-based applications.
- 5 years of professional experience with QA fundamentals to write detailed test plans.
- 5 years of professional experience with programming and scripting languages, including Java, Python, Linux, and PL/SQL
- 5 years of professional experience in Finance domain, algorithmic trading systems, and Financial Information exchange (“FIX”) protocol
- 3 years of professional experience in developing mock simulator interface to inject orders using Rest API to support testing and automation.
Pragma is an independent provider of quantitative trading technology. Our broker-neutral, multi-asset trading solutions power traditional asset managers, commodity trading advisors, hedge funds, broker-dealers, banks, and exchanges.
Pragma offers a casual and stimulating environment in which initiative and enthusiasm are the rule. We value excellence in everything we do, and distinguish ourselves from our competitors by the quality of our software and the sophistication of our products’ analytical underpinnings. Our uncompromising approach has resulted in a product that is acknowledged by our many institutional clients to be the best in its class.
- Computer of your choice (OS X or Windows)
- Comprehensive employer paid insurance options
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible work environment
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “NASN.” Principals only. No recruiters please.
Due to the volume of submissions, Pragma may be unable to respond to all candidates.